Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone please post some pics of a Harbor Gray LTD and also post some pics of their interior? Looking to find out what black n gray looks like.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Here you go. The black really isn't a black but more of a dark grey. So I included shots of side view of interior so you get a view of the seat, and dash. Another shot of door panel and the dark grey leather insert. The rest are exterior shots from various angles, the sun wasn't that bright so it looks a lot darker than it really is. The pic of just the back half is more of what the Harbor grey really looks like during the daytime. But as it gets darker the color looks darker too. Overall I'm happy with the color, from a distance it looks nice a clean when in reality it has some dirt on it. For sure the best color for hiding dirt, will see how it looks in the winter time. The only thing I wished was changed on the interior was maybe more contrasting colors, everything is dark grey in there except the piano black trim, but the wood trim I added definantly adds some color to a boring interior color scheme.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
hehe, yeah forgot to upload pics before posting reply, then realized I had to re-size the pics so it uploads faster so that took a bit of time. But up now. These are pre-wood pics if your wondering what I meant when I said added wood to add color. FYI the wheels in a couple of the exterior pics are upgraded too so those aren't stock. The stock wheels are in the last pic from the rear.

·
Registered
247 Posts
QUOTE (Souks @ Jul 15 2010, 12:09 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=341859
Here you go. The black really isn't a black but more of a dark grey. So I included shots of side view of interior so you get a view of the seat, and dash. Another shot of door panel and the dark grey leather insert. The rest are exterior shots from various angles, the sun wasn't that bright so it looks a lot darker than it really is. The pic of just the back half is more of what the Harbor grey really looks like during the daytime. But as it gets darker the color looks darker too. Overall I'm happy with the color, from a distance it looks nice a clean when in reality it has some dirt on it. For sure the best color for hiding dirt, will see how it looks in the winter time. The only thing I wished was changed on the interior was maybe more contrasting colors, everything is dark grey in there except the piano black trim, but the wood trim I added definantly adds some color to a boring interior color scheme.
this was my other choice of color. looks good! would like to see that wood trim too.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
And a few quick wood shots, pardon the mess in one of the pic. One of the pic gives a good closeup of part of the leather seats to show color and pattern too.

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
23% Solar Guard Tint.

Was going to buy white but day I went in to make the deal saw a new grey preped on the lot for pickup and was sold.

My last car was silver so after 8 yrs time for a change.

Full clear bra, bumper, hoor, fender, mirrors.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
QUOTE (Sales 101 @ Jul 15 2010, 08:45 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=341920
23% Solar Guard Tint.

Was going to buy white but day I went in to make the deal saw a new grey preped on the lot for pickup and was sold.

Which clear bra did you use? Xpel or 3M?

·
Registered
94 Posts
QUOTE (Bearcats @ Jul 15 2010, 10:21 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=341933
Which clear bra did you use? Xpel or 3M?
Venture Sheild - life time warranty on product and labour.

Had hood done first then week later thought to clay bar and wax bumper and found a tiny nick!

It was killing me so bit the bullet. Spread the cost over Min 5ys its well worth it.

Mud Guards from shark racing. Took only a week to arrive and 5 min per wheel to install.

Pic of what happens when you park in field off a dirt road to take in a concert.

When Car is clean you dont see the bra but atracks dust differently then the paint finish.

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (Sales 101 @ Jul 15 2010, 08:45 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=341920
23% Solar Guard Tint.

I think I am sold on the color. 1 dealership has this color and the other has the silver. We will see which one gives the best deal on Sat.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
QUOTE (brogers57 @ Jul 14 2010, 11:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=341867
Very nice. How you like it? What ya think about the upgraded sound?
Sadly us Canadians don't get upgraded stereo at all even on Limited with Nav. But the base setup is probably one of the best base units I've heard aside from the brand name stock radios like Harmon, Infinity, Bose, etc.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts