Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is 1 year old today, its given me 17,802 trouble free miles! As the milage suggests it gets a lot of use but not a squeak, rattle, knock, bump, grind, or vibration in sight, it’s as sweet today as is was 1 year ago. I get an average 43/44 mpg, and overall I’m very pleased with the car. It needs a few quid spent on some minor bodywork repairs i.e. scratched lower front valence, a palm of your hand sized but not deep dent in the panel behind the rear nearside door (both of which I’ve done), and a small dent in the front passenger door some kind person did in a car park. As a thank you it had a full valet yesterday!

·
Registered
413 Posts
QUOTE (sierra @ Nov 25 2010, 02:02 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=374660
My car is 1 year old today, its given me 17,802 trouble free miles! As the milage suggests it gets a lot of use but not a squeak, rattle, knock, bump, grind, or vibration in sight, it’s as sweet today as is was 1 year ago. I get an average 43/44 mpg, and overall I’m very pleased with the car. It needs a few quid spent on some minor bodywork repairs i.e. scratched lower front valence, a palm of your hand sized but not deep dent in the panel behind the rear nearside door (both of which I’ve done), and a small dent in the front passenger door some kind person did in a car park. As a thank you it had a full valet yesterday!
Congratulations sierra, nice to hear you have a faithful servant parked in the drive.
I am only 6 months in with my new i20, and don't do anything like that mileage, that would take me three years.
But I too am still very happy, and no faults to date, always enjoy drving it, and very economical.
S.

·
Registered
59 Posts
That's great and four years warranty still to go !

Just completed 5 months and 5000 miles.

No complaints - no problems.

My wife loves the car so that's good enough for me.

Lester..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts