Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
I run Hankook winter tires during winter, and they definitely are louder but any winter tire is. I have Cooper summer tires and they are quieter than the OEM tires were.,

·
Registered
240 Posts
I got Pirreli P7 Cinturato all seasons on the santa fe great tires very little road noise to complain about i will be replacing them with probably the same kind again. if cost is reasonable before winter hits. when i do get them though. i will be spraying them completly down using 303 protectant every 3 months along with the usual rec tire pressure & rotation. using 303 protectant should really extend tires life. (y)

·
Registered
212 Posts
I've mentioned in other threads on this forum I wasn't real crazy about Hankook tires, knowing nothing about them. I've had OEM Michelins and Goodyears on recent past vehicles that were just ok, so even top brands can sell cheaper versions of tires for a new car sorta like HP selling printers with 1/4 full ink cartridges. They do not seem noisy and seem to be wearing even. I got decent traction last winter in a few 4-6in snows but again using either HTRAC AWD or the AWD-lock mode. I plan to swap tires by Fall 21 and would consider all season Pirelli's along with Michelin and Goodrich Advantage TA sport, which is even winter rated. It is tough for me to use winter tires since many years we'll do a 1-2 mon snowbird drive down south so then I'd be driving the winter tires in 70+ deg FL weather.

·
Registered
223 Posts
that 303 stuff looks pretty cool - I think I will get some to spray on my tires before storing for the winter. I'm not convinced on the extending tire wear bit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts