Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Russel , I have used many Hyundai cars , but this time I totally get
disappointed by their new car "Getz" . I bought the car for my younger
daughter but after 4 months she returns car to me , as she was not able to handle
the car properly.
Has anyone else having the handling probling?

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi Russel....As you know that this is the transmission car ......have your daughter drive the transmission cars before,if not may be becoz of this reason she is not able to handle the car........i fell that it is very easy to handle.....As i am also having the hyundai Getz.
Originally posted by Russel@Jul 14 2004, 11:16 AM
  daughter but  after 4 months she returns  car to me , as she was not able to handle
  the car properly.
  Has anyone  else having the handling probling?
[snapback]95[/snapback]​

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hello sir ....
i also know that this is the transmissin car...and for your information our family is driving the transmission cars from last 10 yrs.
Yesterday i went to the dealer they too told me the same reason.........then i told one of the mechanic to drive the car with me and he too was not able to handle the car properly......now i had left my car there for proper checkup.......and they had given me the time of 3 days.After three days i"ll get back my car.
Originally posted by Scven@Jul 17 2004, 01:41 PM
hi Russel....As you know that this is the transmission car ......have your daughter drive the transmission cars before,if not may be becoz of this reason she is not able to handle the car........i fell that it is very easy to handle.....As i am also having the hyundai Getz.
[snapback]155[/snapback]​

·
Registered
35 Posts
Originally posted by Russel@Jul 14 2004, 07:16 PM
  daughter but  after 4 months she returns  car to me , as she was not able to handle
  the car properly.
  Has anyone  else having the handling probling?
[snapback]95[/snapback]​

actually i'm not so understand what u means by handling problem?
is that the steering always pull to left/right when crusing or the steering is heavy or u can feel drift or not stable in high spees crusing.. or any others...

well, and i beg u defer is, please not to compare your hyundai getz to hyundai sonata or what so ever hyundai elantra, this is tottaly out of range/firreferent categories of the car segment. no offence brother.

anyway, i do suspect the handling problem, as u stated above, maybe is the tyre pressure, or the wheel alignment was out. send send to the nearest tyre shop to check with the tyre pressure and wheel balancing and alignment, b4 u make the judgement. as a hyundai getz owner about 8 motnhs, personally feel that it is much more better than the Toyota Vios in my family second car.

thanks.
just my humble 2 cents worth of opinion.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts