Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brakes turned out good. The backs were badly rusted on and had a hard time getting them off. But as you can see they needed to be changed. The fog lights were not bad. The passengers side was more of a pain then the drivers side due to lack of room cause the windshield washer fluid reservoir in the way. All and all looks good :) Ill get day pix up soon.

Side by side

Old discs. 2yrs and about 60k miles :whistling:

New ones :)

·
Registered
988 Posts
Did you paint the door frame around the window? it looks sick white mine is that flat ugly color i was thinking about doing something with it...

·
Premium Member
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
QUOTE (Supernova88642 @ Oct 7 2010, 06:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=361896
Did you paint the door frame around the window? it looks sick white mine is that flat ugly color i was thinking about doing something with it...
I took the tape off. Its just tape. and I rally done like it now that I have done it. But thanks! :)

·
Registered
988 Posts
Yup i 2nd the roof idea looks sick i was thiking about doing a carbon fiber wrap on the roof but my car is black so it wont benoticed now on a white car oh man it would stand out so nicely, back to the wondow frame its just tape? underneath its painted the factory shiny color of the car? im gonna take it off :) i just hope your right lol

·
Premium Member
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
QUOTE (Supernova88642 @ Oct 7 2010, 10:25 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=361933
Yup i 2nd the roof idea looks sick i was thiking about doing a carbon fiber wrap on the roof but my car is black so it wont benoticed now on a white car oh man it would stand out so nicely, back to the wondow frame its just tape? underneath its painted the factory shiny color of the car? im gonna take it off :) i just hope your right lol
Yes and yes. LOL I am right haha!

·
Banned
873 Posts
QUOTE (Supernova88642 @ Oct 8 2010, 01:25 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=361933
yep, if my car was white, first thing i would have done is the roof, i was also thinking about cf wraping my roof like you said, couple of my friends have done it on their genesis coupes, accords etc. it looks sick! but my car you wont really notice it.... and for the window frame question, yes it is matte black plastic looking tape over the painted factory shiny color... about 1cm chunk of that tape ripped off my passenger side, cant really notice it but it looks silly and thats when i was like oh w.t.f its painted underneath!??!... but i dont mind those black tape anyways.. doesnt really look clean with them off..

·
Registered
42 Posts
I agree with downhiller. Black roof on the white car looks sick!! DO IT!!! :)
I like the high gloss black on the roof personally. Looks awesome with tinted windows. Makes the car look like it has a full glass roof

·
Registered
988 Posts
... What do you mean by it dosent look clean with it off? it stands out on the white one because the windows are black and the frame is white but i think on a black car with both the front and back windws tinted it would flow you wouldnt know what was window andf what was the frame lol im gonna give it a try this weekend peel the tape off and hopefully a little wax will shine it right up

1 - 20 of 47 Posts