Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If is there anybody who share H100 2.5 TDi workshop manual, i´ll be very grateful!!

Thanks in advance!!

I´ve heard that galloper engine is the same as H100 2.5 tdi, is that true??

:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

I would like to ask for the same. Does anyone have service manual of 2.5TD D4BF engine (Hyundai H100, 2000y) ? Pleeeeeeease help me if you can. My parents have problems with that car and we can not findy any information and any service, where we can fix the failure.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah, I've been hunting for a manual for mine as well but with no joy. There must be one somewhere that we can either download or buy. It's a 1999 H100 that I've got. I've seen digital manuals for later models, but none for my one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Brilliant, cheers. Looked at a couple of em on my pad, so I'll need to fire up the old arthritic hamster powered desktop to download them properly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi There - I have a 2003 Galloper with a 2.5l diesel that has a blown head gasket. I have no idea where I can get head torque specs, valve lash, etc. and I've struck out trying to find a repair manual through the dealer or a major publisher (e.g. Chiltons, Haynes, etc.) Any idea where I can get this information?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi.

I would like to have a copy of the PDF manuals too.

Anyone who has it, especially those who have gotten from this thread, can you kindly re-share them all again?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts