Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, My passenger door does not lock with central lock. I have to manually lock/unlock it. Removed door panel and all seems OK. Fuses is all OK. Anyone having the same issue, any fixes?

·
Registered
12,165 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Jaco.

The problem might be an internal failure within the lock actuator that operates the door lock. You would need to connect a voltmeter across the motor wires on the connector to see if power is being supplied to it. Unfortunately, I don't have any wiring diagrams for an H1 so I couldn't advise you what wires you'd need to connect to. Usually there are 4 wires on the actuator. 2 of the wires are slightly thicker than the other 2. The thicker ones are the wires that connect to the electric motor inside the actuator and those are the ones you need to connect the voltmeter to. With the meter connected, lock and unlock the driver's door and you should see a brief voltage reading on the meter. If you see a voltage then the problem is most likely the actuator itself. I think the actuator comes as part of the door lock assembly on newer Hyundai like yours.

Regards.

Scottie.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Sir,
Greetings from Sonam from Bhutan. When I unlock the centre lock by pressing button from the key, it is not reacting immediately and sometimes not so prompt as it use to be. For this case, what would be the solution? I doubt if the battery that is attached to key has become old and needed to replace. If so how do I do?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts