Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to tighten up the soft suspension on my 2008 Santa Fe Limited for less body roll and better handling. I'm about to order a set of the H&R Lowering springs (1.5") and was wondering if anyone on this board had any experience with them yet? I've seen a post awhile back where a member install eibach and loved them, but haven't seen anyone mention the H&R springs yet. Below is a link from the place where I'm about to order them in case anyone was interested. Thanks for your input.

-Adam

http://www.raceinspired.com/p-19238-hr-spo...-2007-2009.aspx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Remember to order the camber bolts should help out with the tire wear. I will also be lowering the Sante soon. I have owned a pair of both eibachs and H&R but both for the Honda world. Eibachs and H&R's are about the same but for this purpose. H&R's go lower. So that will be my choice.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
QUOTE (Pwe @ Jun 19 2011, 06:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=463413
Remember to order the camber bolts should help out with the tire wear. I will also be lowering the Sante soon. I have owned a pair of both eibachs and H&R but both for the Honda world. Eibachs and H&R's are about the same but for this purpose. H&R's go lower. So that will be my choice.
OP hasn't been seen since this date last year so don't be surprised if you don't hear back.

QUOTE (ianthenewf @ Jun 19 2011, 07:43 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=463432
Face Palm
Was this really necessary? I'm thinking not.

·
Registered
51 Posts
If your getting a new set of wheels/tires and want to improve the stance - the Eibach would be a better choice with just an 1.2" drop. The H&Rs would be too extreme with the "Lowering range of 1.5 - 2.0 inches" IMO.

-SF

1 - 5 of 5 Posts