Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
**** NO. I got it for $50 shipped from [email protected] from the gencoupe forums. His unit was the prototype/first one. It should work lol.
il keep you guys posted.

·
Premium Member
4,860 Posts
QUOTE (alfu @ Dec 19 2010, 07:51 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=381399
**** NO. I got it for $50 shipped from [email protected] from the gencoupe forums. His unit was the prototype/first one. It should work lol.
il keep you guys posted.
lol good. I got worried there for a second. wow he let it go cheap!!! Let me know if its the map or maf one.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (v33sonata @ Dec 19 2010, 10:39 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=381409
lol good. I got worried there for a second. wow he let it go cheap!!! Let me know if its the map or maf one.

i believe its supossed to be hooked up to the MAF and alter signals inorder to change afr.
the nspp we have is hooked up to the map sensonr (right?)

·
Premium Member
4,860 Posts
QUOTE (alfu @ Dec 19 2010, 08:59 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=381416
i believe its supossed to be hooked up to the MAF and alter signals inorder to change afr.
the nspp we have is hooked up to the map sensonr (right?)
after doign some reserch when zsonata told me he got one i heard that the computer alters and adapts to the MAF one. I could be wrong tho

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (v33sonata @ Dec 19 2010, 04:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=381504
after doign some reserch when zsonata told me he got one i heard that the computer alters and adapts to the MAF one. I could be wrong tho
according to most of the gencoupe guys the ecu compensates for both of the devices. =/ hopefuly the sonata ecu is "dumber" =P

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (v33sonata @ Dec 19 2010, 04:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=381504

According to most of the gencoupe guys the ecu learns and compensates for both rrm signal altering units. Some guys kept it others were just disapointed. I don't mind having spent 150 on both devices. =)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
When the NSPP came out (released after the F/C) RRM stated that both units will work fine when used together. Many gencoupe members had bought both units and used them both without any issues.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE (zsonata @ Dec 20 2010, 11:43 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=381710
the f/c i have needs to be tuned, ive just been too busy i have noticed improvments but my gas milage is horrible
did u buy it 2nd hand or from rrm? did u get the unit from the "bad batch"?
and do u have the software/would u be willing to post up an iso for me (id appreciate it)?
thnx

·
Registered
328 Posts
got it from gencoupe forum the "bad batch" just needed to be tuned and i havent done it yet...the software is from split second website cant miss it

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
NVM found it in the products section ($50). The unit i will be receiving should have the correct tune. if youd like send me an iso of the program and i can send u the tune file.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts