Hyundai Forums banner

Interested in Group Buy for the mats shown below at $79.99 + shipping.

• Yes, this is a sick deal!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I hate saving money!

• Who is this vendor, and why is he so annoying?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
supporting vendor
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

So I'm thinking since we just opened up our online store, we need to get our name out there with you guys. And what better way than an awesome deal :D.

We're currently overstocked on Genuine OEM All Weather Mats for 2011-2013 Sonata's.

Now, these things retail for about $125 for the full set. I'm thinking if we can get a group of 5 or more orders (max 10), I can give these away at $79.99 plus shipping (FOR THE FULL SET!). (Florida Resident's will be charged tax, but local pick up is also available!).

That's a 36% discount off the list price! Keep in mind you are getting these straight from the dealer, so you know that they are genuine Hyundai products.

Let me know who's interested! I posted a poll to make things a bit easier. I will keep this group buy open until next Monday, April 15th, 2013. (I may extend it if needed :rolleyes: ). Again if you have any questions feel free to PM or email us! Enjoy :cool:

Pics below!

·
supporting vendor
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in! I wanna get these!
Doesn't look like there's enough interest in these on the boards, but I'll PM you now with a good price.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I may be late but I'm interested in the all weather mats since I had a huge issue with the dealer I purchased the car when I supposed to get those mats even though on the invoice price its included with the car so they're not giving it to me...

·
supporting vendor
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PM'ed!

·
Registered
2013 Sonata SE
248 Posts
definitely interested but don't have the funds right now. maybe in a few months you can give me a deal that's still better than retail. thanks!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Yeah I'm interested too.. Maybe consider opening this group buy back

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
Needs to be posted or linked on the sonata forums

·
Registered
857 Posts
Please link to YF forum & reopen offer if you still have enough. I want them and i am sure many other will want them too. no one really looks in here. WINTER IS COMING! i am in if you reopen offer.

Hey guys,

So I'm thinking since we just opened up our online store, we need to get our name out there with you guys. And what better way than an awesome deal :D.

We're currently overstocked on Genuine OEM All Weather Mats for 2011-2013 Sonata's.

Now, these things retail for about $125 for the full set. I'm thinking if we can get a group of 5 or more orders (max 10), I can give these away at $79.99 plus shipping (FOR THE FULL SET!). (Florida Resident's will be charged tax, but local pick up is also available!).

That's a 36% discount off the list price! Keep in mind you are getting these straight from the dealer, so you know that they are genuine Hyundai products.

Let me know who's interested! I posted a poll to make things a bit easier. I will keep this group buy open until next Monday, April 15th, 2013. (I may extend it if needed :rolleyes: ). Again if you have any questions feel free to PM or email us! Enjoy :cool:

Pics below!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Is this still available or there another all weather mats everyone recommends?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.