Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Recently moved to South Korea from the UK. I decided to buy a Santa Fe 2013 early this year. I was surprised the choice of models was so limited considering Korea is the home of Hyundai. Settled for a top of the range 2.2 diesel 4WD, with full extras. Even more surprised that I had to wait 12 weeks for delivery. Saying all of that I am very pleased with the vehicle. Performance, style and versatility are all very good. Fuel consumption is great, 13.5 km/l (approx 31 MPG US) is easy to achieve. One annoying problem that the dealer has been unable to resolve so far, is an irritating chiming noise when the car goes over a moderate bump in the road. The chime is similar to the seat belt warning, but only lasts for a second.

·
22,849 Posts
:00000732: Welcome to the forum, PeteDye. Although I'm not a Santa Fe expert, there's a ton of them on here. That chiming issue is unique. I don't read every post, but I've read my share. Don't recall this before. Did you try the search feature on the top of the page? Might peruse that until someone chimes in, no pun intended! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.