Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded-in my 2010 Volvo C30 R-Design several weeks ago to get my 2011 Tucson. This was at "Mazda of Orange" a dealership in southern California. I just checked their used car inventory, and found that they still have my C30 for sale and are asking less than they gave me for it. JUST $15,900. I can't believe it hasn't sold yet!
Searching for a Used Volvo - Mazda of Orange

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I read that those cars are very reliable. Was it the case with yours? I tried my friend's Volvo Sedan turbo once and I was stuck to the seat when I hit the gas pedal. I was impressed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That does seem like a good deal, if I had seen that I may have grabed that instead of the GT I just bought. I was looking at them for awhile but they ususlly pretty pricey.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I always kept Volvos off of my list of applicably desirable cars because of how expensive their parts are said to cost to repair. Additionally, I dislike luxury.

However, I do like Volvos, especially the ones Randy Pobst and his teammate drive in World Challenge

But I think I'd consider one if I knew the aftermarket was plentiful and affordable, and that the engine wasn't too difficult to work on yourself. I'd also have to rip out all the interior and replace it with cloth racing seats. I'd also opt for a FWD, not a AWD.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts