Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello , I just bought a grandeur hg 300 LPG from south korea, sister model in US version is the Azera.
problem is that voice command for the hands free and bluetooth are in korean language :frown:, I was wondering if possible to change the part that control the voice command and vehicle menus in the Korean model for the similar part in the US model in order to get vehicle voice command and texts menus in English language

thank you for your help !!

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
14,725 Posts
Hello & welcome to the forum 00000732

Have you tried changing the language to see what's available in the current setup?
From what I understand there are usually 3 languages available that are different depending on what market the car was sold in. I'd image English would be one of the options regardless of where the car was sold.

Scottie.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank your for your msg, I selected english on the vehicle settings and certainly most of the text are now displayed on english language, but some other remain in Korean language..that is not a problem I can live with that, however the bluetooth voice command remain in korean language, there is no way to change it. When Im receiving an incoming call, or if I would like to make a hands free phone call is only Korean language so I do not now what to do or say......That is the part I would like to replace to have it in english language, or I would have to star leraning Korean :-(

thank you for your help

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
14,725 Posts
Have you tried changing the bluetooth language using the steering wheel buttons or does that not work on newer models?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi opam
I have the same problem would you help me to change the language on dash board from korean to English
I have hyundai grandeur hg 300 gdi 2012

Your help hi appreciate

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi opam
I have the same problem would you help me to change the language on dash board from korean to English
I have hyundai grandeur hg 300 gdi 2012

Your help hi appreciate
Hello!!! I have same problem with my 2014 Hyundai Grandeur/ Azera. Can anyone help?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts