Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone. My brother bought last year in march new Grand i10 2021 for me and last month January 2022 and I had a first service on 15k on the clock after the first service I feel my car clutch paddle is getting hard most of the time when I put in reverse gear it's making noise.I did phone in Hyundai work shop they said to me. bring your can in they will adjust the clutch. During this time I checked on web this one is commin issue in all grand i10 from many years I got shocked when I heard from one of the Hyundai auto macanic this is the commin issue in i10 and i20 many people are complaining about.he says when I want to reverse the car first I put in first gear then I can shift in reverse gear but I ask him this not a solution. That's unfaie how Hyundai company is allowed to sale this model with out solving the problems. I really don't understand what must I do? 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.