Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is a repost but i just found this today, it looks pretty sweet but it shows off individual mods as examples, for me im looking at the side door moldings in black

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
The black doesnt look like molding at all. It looks like well executed vinyl. The side skirts look over done with the foot whacker built in.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The black doesnt look like molding at all. It looks like well executed vinyl. The side skirts look over done with the foot whacker built in.
yea youre right about the vinyl, makes me think twice about it... i dont think i want a 2d sticker over a 3d piece

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
l like it. less the hood, shark fin and exhaust sticking that far out. fuel door has to go too. these look like tacky 'stick-ons' from Advance Auto or something. the stance, wheel choice headlights, grill - look nice to me.

oh, i'm not a big fan of dark taillights. i WANT the jerks behind me seeing when i brake! but, overall, i'd take it.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
l like it. less the hood, shark fin and exhaust sticking that far out. fuel door has to go too. these look like tacky 'stick-ons' from Advance Auto or something. the stance, wheel choice headlights, grill - look nice to me.

oh, i'm not a big fan of dark taillights. i WANT the jerks behind me seeing when i brake! but, overall, i'd take it.
im not a fan of tinting tails because you have to compromise between covering up the red and being able to show lights.... i love the smoked aftermarket tails as the lenses come tinted and light shines through.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts