Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have had the 2.4L GPS for 2.5 yrs and now since June 2013, I have had the 2.0 GPS. My question is how do I put a destination midway from the final destination. Lets say I am traveling 100 miles. However I want to search for dinner options at mile 50. I assume this is a waypoint? However the problems I was having is that it did not suggest POI's in the same direction as my original route. Anyone have any pointers?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok so far 2 dealerships were clueless. Now I ask you stock nav gurus help a brother out. To summarize, for example I take a 100 mile trip. On mile marker 5 I want to browse POI restaurants 50 nmiles down the road. How do I do this?

·
Registered
486 Posts
I have traded my Ltd and can't test this - but - I think if you do a POI Search at mile marker X and Press Y to be a Destination/And-Or Start Guidance (like you were starting from scratch), it will Ask You if you want to make it a Waypoint. Worth a try.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
I have traded my Ltd and can't test this - but - I think if you do a POI Search at mile marker X and Press Y to be a Destination/And-Or Start Guidance (like you were starting from scratch), it will Ask You if you want to make it a Waypoint. Worth a try.
Pretty sure that's right. I have the NAV but never mess with waypoints. There is some literature about waypoints though in the NAV manual.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts