Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Hyundais and a couple of horses.
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since the time change (fall back), my GPS time is wrong in my NAV console. I had to set the clock manually.

I suppose that's normal, right? All of my other GPS devices are smart enough to understand the change.

Is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing, besides not enough coffee?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
There is a Daylight Savings Time box to select or deselect on the same screen. I think they might go by something like Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
so there is no automatic adjustment like our cell phones have.

·
Registered
578 Posts
There is a Daylight Savings Time box to select or deselect on the same screen. I think they might go by something like Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
+1. Satellites are usually global (UTC), therefore not region specific.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! I'll look for for the daylight savings time setting. I didn't notice it before...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay. It was right in front of my face. I thought that it automatically adjusted if that was turned on. Thanks so much sienna and scott!

·
Registered
687 Posts
I guess that just doesn't make sense to me. I have to turn DST off in order to get the correct time. Seems backwards. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
What is used now as the "standard" is Coordinated Universal Time; it is a CUT above . . .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts