Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In still trying to work with Hyundai for a map update (2009 Limited with 2007 Maps!)....

I was just told by the service manager the reason that they will not pay for map updates is because there were no map updated from 2007 through 2009.....2010 was the first update.

Someone help me out here, I could have sworn that there were 2009 maps but the site does not show it anymore.

·
Registered
624 Posts
There was an update available last year I'm sure of it. Mine is a 2008 so they won't pay for an update, but I started looking into it just after I bought it in June of last year. There was an updated map available then--maybe they already called it the 2010 version? I can't remember, but I know for a fact that an update was available before Jan 2010.

See my thread about the nav system for more info.

·
Premium Member
2021 Santa Fe Limited 2.5T
354 Posts
I wish these service managers would keep their mouth shut when they don't have a clue about what you are asking.

Your answer is yes there are two updates, the latest one released 4/14/10. I know because I purchased it & Hyundai sent me a check.

Below is the link to my post that explains it.

http://www.hyundai-forums.com/t37675-st-25...acruz-azera.htm
Its post #44.
Hope this helps. You can e-mail me if you need to.

Bruce

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (bnelsonr @ Jun 21 2010, 08:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=335076
I wish these service managers would keep their mouth shut when they don't have a clue about what you are asking.

Your answer is yes there are two updates, the latest one released 4/14/10. I know because I purchased it & Hyundai sent me a check.

Below is the link to my post that explains it.

http://www.hyundai-forums.com/t37675-st-25...acruz-azera.htm
Its post #44.
Hope this helps. You can e-mail me if you need to.

Bruce
I agree with you about the service managers!! This is a pretty good dealership but there are certain people that will definitely bring them down very quickly!!!

Yesterday was a milestone! I actually spoke to someone with actual brain matter and I was given a case number and was told I would be reimbursed :banana: I ordered the new maps last night.....maybe I will eventually be able to go home without being told to make a U turn!!

Thanks to all!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts