Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week my date (month-day time) disappeared from Navigation display across top.
Went to settings- clock- all greyed out. Just came back from dealer who ordered replacement clock for installation who just received technical alert from Hyundai.\
Today august 29, 2019 advising him not to replace radio head which last week they thought
would solve problem. According to Hyundai there was a software update to the GPS satellites(Gov)
which they believe is screwing up lots of their systems clocks Hyundai Engineering
working on technical solution. Lots of luck. If its true gov upgraded GPS software I doubt its
a simple fix. I think Hyundai hiding a problem as this is showing up on all their models of car.
This is a free warranted repair but I don't think Hyundai wants to face the costs of a hardware relacement

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the same problem for the last 6 weeks, and nothing but the runaround from the dealer, all the dealers. this sounds like something that is going to hurt Hyundai in the long run. is your issue fixed yet?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts