Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
You got a before picture?

Just thought it would look good to compare.

Otherwise, looks good to me in the shade. Maybe if you backed the car in and took the picture from the other direction, we could see the grill in the sun.

:)

jk

·
Registered
854 Posts
nice, but you got a little work to do on your photo taking skills. :grin:

·
Registered
623 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
I think it looks great. IMHO I just think the chrome grill stands out on this car over the painted one.
*****To GLS owners. Just my opinion. Not starting a war of words.*****

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah 18", IMO they look better than the oem because they come out by about 15mm (net gain) without passing the fenders and quarters.

that's the trick....oem is always more sunken in than it needs to be. The key is to bring it out without having to mod the fenders and without passing the fenders quarters. You get a wider stance and better handling because you have a wider range....this is for stock height.

now it's a totally different calculation once you drop and and another totally different calculation once you slam it!

QUOTE (Robert L @ Aug 11 2010, 11:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=348853
Man that’s what I thought it was but its kind of far away I didn’t want to assume anything 18s?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I think the chrome grill looks good on this color. I have red GLS and I think the red grill surrounded by chrome looks better.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts