Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
drove through my local lot after being quoted $305 for the SRI- no thanks- vandergriff here I come- and got some looks fromt he sales dudes. I mean they were really checking my car out.

cool...

:)

·
Registered
810 Posts
I hate going to the dealership now. I have to put up with a constant stream of questions about whether or not my car's an SR, then ask about the kit when they find out it's not, then they the headlights, and the fin, etc. It was okay the first time, but considering their staff is different every time I go it's a little annoying now. Though it was kind of a compliment when I overheard someone shopping for an Accent and them telling the salesmen they wanted one like 'that one'. Too bad, lady!

·
1,565 Posts
I usually get questions and comments when it's clean, but no one really looks at a dirty car.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I've only had it at the dealer once or twice. Last time I was getting my new keyless remote programmed into the ECU. While he was programming the ECU I was looking at new accents in the showroom the sales guy was asking why would I be looking as mine looks better than the new ones did...

·
1,565 Posts
QUOTE (LePapirrikY @ Oct 22 2010, 11:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=365592
geez you are a mod!!! since when?? congrats!!!!
Umm, Wednesday. I mod the Azera, Tucson and Veracruz forums. Rondy is still in charge here though. Thanks for the congrats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts