Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on guys/gals been awhile since last time I been on here, my girlfriend surprised me on Christmas with the emblems I wanted for a long time, I need some help, I know how to remove the rear flying H and simply clean and replace with the new emblem I plan on using some epoxy along with the adhesive tape on the back of the new emblems. My question is how do I remove the front H in the grill? I have removed the grill when I plastidipped the grill and didn't see any screws attaching the two together? And I know I don't just place the new emblem over the existing.... I did some thread searching and found some good info but now on the front grill emblem removal. Thanks again

Attachments

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
the emblem is attached not really with screws but rather with two type caps? you have to get it off directly from the front it's also attached with some glue. one of those pin/cap thingy's is on the left and one on the right.. heat it up and use a Phillips or one of those cap removers and gently pry it off inch by inch....

Man it's harder to explain than to show how to do it.... ~_~

·
Registered
738 Posts
So the grill doesn't need to be removed to take off the front emblem ?????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts