·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I scoured at least 20 Hyundai dealerships looking for my holy grail:

2011 Limited (pearl white)
Navigation
Camel interior

NOBODY could get it and I was told that there were only 7 of these for sale in the entire country. Then this sales guy told me if I put $500 down he could get it in 10-14 days. I didn't really believe him, but didn't want to go with my second choice: a 2010 Volkswagen Passat with same features.

Well this man CAME THROUGH... 12 days later I am now the proud owner of this car and I'm lovin' it, although I'm going to need to read the manual on this baby, unlike my past cars.

hyundai really rocked this one!!

Attachments

·
Registered
548 Posts
Persistence pays off, man. Congratulations on finally getting your baby!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice... How much... list the cost of the car + TTL (uncombined).

Don't forget to update your profile on here with your new vehicle. :)

·
1,914 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on getting your new car

hyundai has done an excellent job with the paint on these cars. Any plans for mods?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Congratulations! :beer: Glad you got just what you wanted! People who read your post will appreciate how fast these cars are selling and just how far some have to be willing to go to get their babies.

Let us see some more snaps of your new ride here Give me your best shot

·
Registered
143 Posts
You are going to love it! :w00t: I wanted nav on my SE but finally gave in after two months.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Hey, congrats. The car is really beautiful. Pearl white and camel leather is an awesome combo. I wish you nothing but the best of luck it with it. Please do not disclose how much you paid for the car. You paid what you paid and thats all there is too it. If your number is too high people say you got ripped, if your number is too low people say you're a liar. Just enjoy that swanky ride. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everybody...

I paid but didn't haggle too much because they broke their neck to find the car and get it shipped from halfway across the country. I was never really a 'car person' before, but this car (in this color) rang my bells.... probably somebody in their focus group was just like me! :) (took the price out after reading the last post, lol)

As for mods, I'm curious about switching the black woodgrain to a different 3rd party woodgrain... it's the only thing that I think looks a little unworthy on the car. However, the 3rd party version would have to be very high quality for me to go for it.

I haven't figured out where the EQ is for the system, and as a serious musician the presets will not work for me (or with any other car). So I am hoping that the Infinity system will end up sounding better than what I am hearing right now.

Other than that, this is the perfect car for me.

·
Registered
652 Posts
QUOTE (Shecodes @ Jun 11 2010, 03:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=332111
Thanks everybody...

I paid but didn't haggle too much because they broke their neck to find the car and get it shipped from halfway across the country. I was never really a 'car person' before, but this car (in this color) rang my bells.... probably somebody in their focus group was just like me! :) (took the price out after reading the last post, lol)

As for mods, I'm curious about switching the black woodgrain to a different 3rd party woodgrain... it's the only thing that I think looks a little unworthy on the car. However, the 3rd party version would have to be very high quality for me to go for it.

I haven't figured out where the EQ is for the system, and as a serious musician the presets will not work for me (or with any other car). So I am hoping that the Infinity system will end up sounding better than what I am hearing right now.

Other than that, this is the perfect car for me.
Congrats. I went through similar 'nanigans to get my black/black LTD. I'm glad you got what you wanted.

As for the equalizer, from one of the XM screens, you should see a button called 'sound'. Press it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congratulations, I think you will be very happy with this car, I too waited several months for a white Limited w/out Navi but I had to settle for the black interior which its not bad, I just wish it came with the wood color trim instead of the black. I just got it tinted and it looks so hot! So far I truly Love this car....

·
Registered
143 Posts
Shecodes, I am also agreed that it is alright NOT to post what you paid. Whatever you paid is what you paid. However, I think it's up to everyone to make that decision to publicize pricing but I find no reason to do.

Congrats on your new ride and enjoy! :)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
QUOTE (shabadoo25 @ Jun 11 2010, 03:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=332128
Congrats. I went through similar 'nanigans to get my black/black LTD. I'm glad you got what you wanted.

As for the equalizer, from one of the XM screens, you should see a button called 'sound'. Press it.

As for the "equalizer" the LTD with NAV has slider controls for BASS, MID and TREBLE. No EQ presets.
Press "sound" to enter that screen. You can also adjust balance and auto volume leveling.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts