Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new CBU Matrix 1.6AT last week and already went for 1st 1000km service yesterday with odo meter read 1326km. Only changed the lub & filter. When is the best time to change the tranmission gear oil? 5000km and is other brand gear oil recommended ?

The passenger cabin is very spacious for my family with 2 kids. Fuel consumption is acceptable for this type of MPV and ride & handling is comfort. Just need to be more careful as the car rolling a bit when take a high speed corner. Suspension and driver's visibility is marvellous. Cabin noise is OK especially when driving at legal limit of 110/kmph along the M'sia highway.

Just wondering why this car don't come with gear "shift lock" for safety where in this car u can simply move fm "P" to other gears after pressing the gear shift button without stepping on the brake pedal first. If have it will be good.

Still looking around for rear reverse mirror attach to the spoiler but couldn't find the real accesory to match with my body color - black. Most of it is not real and look cheap cost around RM 250 in KL. Any Matrix owner in Malaysia can advise where we can get more accesorries for model Matrix in KL or Selangor especially ?

Was advised by salesman that now in Malaysia, that CKD 1.6 Matrix is available at RM 74+++ compared to previous price at RM 79+++. Discount until end of the year, assemble by INOKOM in Kulim. The features in more like 1.8 variant esp on meter cluster, arm rest and etc but only driver's airbag.

Anyway i'm very satify with my CBU Matrix 1.6 AT bought at RM 83,094 OTR and hope it will continue when the milleage increase.

Adios B)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
[attachmentid=120]
Originally posted by pejoi@Sep 2 2004, 07:49 PM
Got my new CBU Matrix 1.6AT last week and already went for 1st 1000km service yesterday with odo meter read 1326km. Only changed the lub & filter. When is the best time to change the tranmission gear oil? 5000km and is other brand gear oil recommended ?

The passenger cabin is very spacious for my family with 2 kids. Fuel consumption is acceptable for this type of MPV and ride & handling is comfort. Just need to be more careful as the car rolling a bit when take a high speed corner. Suspension and driver's visibility is marvellous. Cabin noise is OK especially when driving at legal limit of 110/kmph along the M'sia highway.

Just wondering why this car don't come with gear "shift lock" for safety where in this car u can simply move fm "P" to other gears after pressing the gear shift button without stepping on the brake pedal first. If have it will be good.

Still looking around for rear reverse mirror attach to the spoiler but couldn't find the real accesory to match with my body color - black. Most of it is not real and look cheap cost around RM 250 in KL. Any Matrix owner in Malaysia can advise where we can get more accesorries for model Matrix in KL or Selangor especially ?

Was advised by salesman that now in Malaysia, that CKD 1.6 Matrix is available at RM 74+++ compared to previous price at RM 79+++. Discount until end of the year, assemble by INOKOM in Kulim. The features in more like 1.8 variant esp on meter cluster, arm rest and etc but only driver's airbag.

Anyway i'm very satify with my CBU Matrix 1.6 AT bought at RM 83,094 OTR and hope it will continue when the milleage increase.

Adios B)
[snapback]1002[/snapback]​


Hi Pejoi


And For the Rear Mirror
how about this
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by mytricks@Sep 4 2004, 05:17 AM
[attachmentid=120]

Hi Pejoi
And For the Rear Mirror
how about this
[snapback]1034[/snapback]​


Hi Mytricks.....where do u bought it? how much ? nicer if it have Hyundai name spelled on it such as :"Kia" or "Honda" reverse mirror.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Originally posted by pejoi@Sep 5 2004, 04:39 PM
Hi Mytricks.....where do u bought it? how much ? nicer if it have Hyundai name spelled on it such as :"Kia" or "Honda" reverse mirror.
[snapback]1069[/snapback]​



Pejoi
It was a Grp Purchase a couple of months back at around SG$55
Yes i have a Hyundai Logo that i stick on after that snap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
wat mytrick recommend 1 is better than those using suction to hold onto the glass,will drop off easily :eek: i also got 1 like mytrick 1
Originally posted by pejoi@Sep 6 2004, 12:39 AM
Hi Mytricks.....where do u bought it? how much ? nicer if it have Hyundai name spelled on it such as :"Kia" or "Honda" reverse mirror.
[snapback]1069[/snapback]​
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Originally posted by varadero23@Sep 14 2004, 11:10 AM
wat mytrick recommend 1 is better than those using suction to hold onto the glass,will drop off easily :eek: i also got 1 like mytrick 1
[snapback]1156[/snapback]​



I did the group buy......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Hey,

I am in Malaysia too and I am interested to buy the rear mirror!! But my body is not "black" but "Chardoney" any advice?

****.. I have been looking high and low for the rear mirror too :0 Those with suction "sucks!" please let me know how to get it :p

Deji
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Wow, I have been looking for this spoiler-attached mirror too ... only seen suction type in S'pore.

Anybody got info on where to get this mirror? Thanks!
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top