21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
It will never happen. People like me, (MFG's Rep) need cars that can go 500 miles or more. Maybe hybrids...or, perhaps a Tesla Roadster (600 miles per charge :D)
My great Grandfather, the town blacksmith said something similar when cars were invented. :grin2:

I get your point. It looks like the trend is all electric or hybrid. Technology as we know it is changing.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Meh, everyone is putting the focus on SUVs and CUVs (and, of course, the ever-popular trucks). Just going where the profits are. I'm sorry to see it because I never bought a truck or SUV and never will. At least Mustang is here forever, it's Ford's halo car, same as the Vette for GM, they'll never drop those models.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
It's the lowest safety rated car sold in Australia because Ford in their wisdom took out vital safety equipment to reduce the price to $70,000. The drivers head hits the steering wheel, the passengers head hits the dash but the poor kid in the back hits their head on the C pillar missing the air bag altogether. Yes what a car.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts