Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're thinking of buying a GLS with the navigation package and dealer-installed leather. Does anyone have pictures of the GLS with navigation? Does it look the same as the Limited/SE with nav? Thanks.

·
Registered
817 Posts
QUOTE (Sujaan @ Jun 21 2010, 08:47 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=334864
Does anyone have pictures of the GLS with navigation? Does it look the same as the Limited/SE with nav?
Do any of the Hyundai dealers in your area have a GLS with Nav that you can look at?

Are they that rare?

Just wondering.

·
Registered
533 Posts
It will look similar but the HVAC controls will be different since you don't get the auto climate control until the Limited trim level.

·
Banned
630 Posts
I'm pretty sure the GLS w/ Nav would be the same unit in my SE with Nav, which is the dimension sound system with 310watts, 9 speakers. it works for me!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, none of the dealers have a GLS with Nav. Once that and the leather's put in, what's the difference between the GLS and the Limited?

Beyond chrome trim (any way to get just the exterior door handles?), wheels, automatic HVAC, sunroof, and the Infinity sound system?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Are you asking because you are not aware of the differences or think that the three or four things you mentioned are the only differences? Off the top of my head: Heated seats front and back, moonroof, proximity start, Homelink and auto-dim rearview mirror, chrome grill, auto lights, fog lights, directionals in the side view mirrors, leather seating surfaces, up graded stereo even without nav.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
QUOTE (Bingo Steve @ Jun 21 2010, 10:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=335098
Are you asking because you are not aware of the differences or think that the three or four things you mentioned are the only differences? Off the top of my head: Heated seats front and back, moonroof, proximity start, Homelink and auto-dim rearview mirror, chrome grill, auto lights, fog lights, directionals in the side view mirrors, leather seating surfaces, up graded stereo even without nav.
Because I was unaware, and probably too **** lazy to find that. You were a great help, thanks.

·
Registered
486 Posts

Plus, 17" alum wheels, rear camera, power drivers seat, keyless comfort proximity access system, rear seat center console vents, dual A/C temp contols, compus in reaview mirror, leather covered steering wheel, split rear seat lighting, leather door trim inserts, rear Limited trim label and ?? (higher price tag )

·
Registered
533 Posts
Oh, I was wondering about this. The other two models don't get the camera even if they get the nav only the limited?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts