Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my white 2011 GLS wrapped in 1080 3M gloss black. Quoted me $385 but only ended up paying $245 Cash. What are your thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Looks great! I agree with the second post that you should've gotten the shark fun wrapped also. But looks great nonetheless!

·
Registered
62 Posts
looks good! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
664 Posts
This was my next mod.

You've sold me on keeping the fin white. It looks great btw. How long did they say say until you can wash it? I've heard different things.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This was my next mod.

You've sold me on keeping the fin white. It looks great btw. How long did they say say until you can wash it? I've heard different things.
They said give it two days and then it should be fine to wash with normal car wash.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I agree with the fin, would look better matching the rest of the roof. Besides that, black roof on white car always looks good :D
I actually like the white/black theme. imo looks better the way you did it OP. Wish I had the $ to do the same to mine!

·
Registered
330 Posts
I also like wrap and the overall white and black theme. What is next? What does the interior look like?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
2.0 터보;1332634 said:
I also like wrap and the overall white and black theme. What is next? What does the interior look like?
Well I'm out of things to do aesthetically interior and exterior, so next is performance. I am getting the steering tightened to sport mode tomorrow. Any suggestions on more mods?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Continue the white and black theme on the inside. Everything that is silver could be white. I saw a 4Runner 'brother' rattle can paint all plastic removable interior pieces to match the exterior color, it was pretty sick. I have been looking on the 4Runner forum but I cannot find the example.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts