Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still debating what trim level I am going to purchase. Does anyone know if the radio/audio in the GLS w/o nav is the same as in the SE w/o nav.... or is the SE supposed to be better? FOr any of you who have just the basic radio.... do you think the audio is decent?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have it and I think its very, very good....can't wait to get in the car tomorrow and pump it up! LOL

·
Registered
349 Posts
I agree that the base radio is very good for being just that, a base radio. It won't rattle you brain but then again not even the premium system will do that. As far as I know the base radio in the GLS and the base SE is the same. I compared many different equiped models while I was trying to narrow down which I wanted. One thing that I knew right away was that I wanted the premium audio/nav. Get what you can afford but keep in mind that if you can get a little better in the begining you will always be happy and not want to upgrade.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Its an ok radio as far as stock radios go. I think it would please most people.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I have a GLS w/stock radio and I find XM, CD and MP3 music sounds much more vibrant than the FM Stereo sound but I'm not complaining. Could use a touch more bass, but since I'm long past my 'jeep beats' phase of life it suits me fine...

·
1,914 Posts
I'm pretty sure the stock radios in both are the same. XM sounds excellent and the radio is very good, much better than some other hyundai models.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts