Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
QUOTE (ula @ Apr 17 2010, 10:33 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=314086
Not so fast, where is picture of your ride?... :thumbsup:

@Bill - awesome, but common, for sure you can take fresh pictures of lady in white!
LOL, a photo critic hugh???? Very ugly day here and same forcast for tomorrow so no new pics for a while! Your right though, I now have my flaps on her!

·
Registered
145 Posts
QUOTE (batch5 @ Apr 18 2010, 06:42 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=314288
My fav two pics!
:00000732:

nice & congrats! please tell us you are going to remove that dealership sticker :banana:
oh is that one of those"stock" pinstripe jobs i have been reading about on these forums??? i think the jury is still out on that one.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Already posted this pic, but I have not had a chance to take some proper pictures.

Favorite pic so far...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great pictures, great cars guys! Awesome job!

@windows: per Illinois law:

Front Side Windows Must allow more than 35% of light in.
Back Side Windows Must allow more than 35% of light in.
Rear Window Must allow more than 35% of light in.

More Legal Combinations 1. 30-35% in the rear/up to 50% front

2. If you have below 30% tint in the rear, you cannot have front tint.

3. If you have an MPV, which include but are not limited to, SUVs, Station Wagons, minivans, Toasters, etc., and said MPV has factory installed privacy glass (smoked), you are allowed to have up to 50% tint in front.

·
Registered
87 Posts
QUOTE (PeterJ @ Apr 18 2010, 12:22 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=314244
It looks like you have tints on your windows done. If you do what % are they?
I had all 4 sides and the back done Limo (5% light transmitted) haha nobody can see me at all inside, it's perfect. Also highly illegal, but I get out of the tickets thanks to my private investigator license, haha. I love the way the black with black windows looks though, I have had a few people compliment it as well.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Here's my new baby. Took her home Friday night. Harbour Grey Limited with Nav. She's got 25% tint on back side and rear window and a 25% tint sunshade band on the top of the windshield and vent visors all the way around. New LED tails are in place along with LED front DRL lights. Threw in 2 pics (1 of the LED tails at midnight last night and the front LED lights giving it a blue glow during the day.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 141 Posts