Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Overall the car provides you everything.material quality is high,especially considering the price and storage space is generous.It is roomy,The rear seats are countoured more for two passengers than three and toe room is tight.Still back seat riders will appreciate the rear vents and 12-volt power point.

Originally posted by rutherford@Jul 23 2004, 06:56 AM
Can anyone give me some information about 2004 XG350.
[snapback]268[/snapback]​

·
Registered
52 Posts
You may not believe me,

I have XG 30 2001

I drive every day 200 KM and sometimes it reaches 400 KM

now my car is 250 000 KM and it is in a very nice condition and the Engine is good and the air condition is good.

in my country ( saudi Arabi) roads are not good and the suspension now after 250 000 Km is in a need to make a maintainace.

anyway...If I will change my car,, I am going to buy XG35 and really sure..that I will like it more.

thanks...
you can read my experince in my post.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Originally posted by rutherford@Jul 22 2004, 11:56 PM
Can anyone give me some information about 2004 XG350.
[snapback]268[/snapback]​

I am sure by this time you have made a decision on the XG. However, I will give you my impression.

I have an '04 XG350L that now has 14,000 miles on the odometer. I have had it in the dealers shop only once and that was to install an engine block heater (I live in South Dakota and we get winter temps below zero F). To date there has been nothing for the dealership to adjust. I am quite amazed at that. Gas mileage has been moderate. We recently took a 1,700 mile trip with temps in the '50's and averaged 23 MPG with a high of just over 26 and a low of 17. I guess that is within the EPA stated figures, still, with just under 200 HP Hyundai could do better on their enginering.

I have many people complimenting the looks of the car and asking what it is. I find that fun.

There are a few things I would like them to pay attention to on the next model. Such as, larger cup holders in front, more visable and readable controls, better and more comfortable front seats and a few other minor things. Not that comfort is a problem with this car, but they could do better with the seats.

In all I think its a whale of a buy. With US makes you would have to pay at least $10,000 more and probably would not have as good a car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
In brief summation, I must say that my '04 XG is a Lexus for half the price. Even though resale value is not quite up to par w/ other Asian brands, the warranty is the best in the business. I love my XG and plan to keep it for as long as it runs...which I feel will be a heck of a long time!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I traded in my 03 Sonata for the XG350. I love the highway ride, it feels like a much more substantial car compared to the Sonata. I always have to keep my eye on the speedo, and its very peppy off the line most of the torque comes around 3000rpm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts