Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, am a newbie to the site and to Hyundai (most recently drove a 2005 Mazda6 S Wagon 5 Spd - up for sale!). Happened into a really clean 2012 VC Limited, marine blue ext/tan int with 36K miles at a local dealer and am pleasantly enjoying finding out more about the brand/car. Besides having an automatic now, which helps greatly with my bad knees, I love the styling, handling and size for a family of four adults (2 college kids) and look forward to many road trips in "Big Blue". Even though the sunroof track broke just 3 days into owning it, I'm not disheartened from that 'giddy' feeling of our first test drive! I told my husband when we went car shopping that for spending our hard earned $$$, we should get a thrill out of a new car - 'Big Blue' as I call her - hit the mark. Still figuring out the Alpine Nav system (outdated maps??) and getting the AUX/USB linked up to my son's phone to play through the stereo system, and whether a rearview cam is an option or not...but the Bluetooth did connect easily to our cell phones so am hopeful the rest is doable too. Help? Looking forward to hearing/seeing/learning more about the VC and any updates/add-ons out there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok maybe a little less giddy as I'm reading about the Alpine Nav lack of support and/or upgradability...looks like that's not such a great feature afterall. Disappointing to know now, would have negotiated that off the top! GRRR.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.