·
Registered
35 Posts
Originally posted by yeejien@Nov 25 2004, 05:22 PM
Need reviews from Getz owners
[snapback]3042[/snapback]​

hi yeejien...
glad to see that u r interested with the hyundai getz,
what model u r interested in 1.3GL(A) or 1.6GL(A)?
well from the detail i can see that u r driving a Proton Waja 1.6,
it is advisable u get 1.6A becos interm of the power it is much more better than your current 1.6 WAJA,
anyway, i'm driving a Hyundai Getz 1.3A
i hope u can logon to www.getzclub.com.my/forum
and i can sure u can learn more from there,
just register, no need to pay at all.

cheers...

p/s go and test drive the car... and u will know much more better...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is the Hyundai 1.3 (A) fuel efficient? what is it doing at? I went for a test drive just now and the sales person was saying about per litre 15 - 16 km, is that true? 'cos I feel it was kinda of draggy when i stepped on the accelerator.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey i think the most fun Getz is the 1.6 sport have driven this for bout 8months now and has been endless fun on the twisties although suspension could do with tweaking. Good acceleration and have embarassed many bigger engined and bigger names on the road. Fuel consumption sits at 24/25mpg in the city and can have it up to 30mpg on motorway or country roads. Plenty of space more than you would expect. when the sun goes down and the lights come on the interior looks very nice :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, got my 1600 Getz Nov. 2004 and have done 18000Km's now. It seems like every time I fuel up the fuel consumption "GETZ" better. On the last tank it worked out to 16.8 Km's/L. A lot better than the 9 I got with my previous car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by rabesw@Feb 14 2005, 09:38 PM
Hi, got my 1600 Getz Nov. 2004 and have done 18000Km's now. It seems like every time I fuel up the fuel consumption "GETZ" better. On the last tank it worked out to 16.8 Km's/L. A lot better than the 9 I got with my previous car.
[snapback]6638[/snapback]​

:clap: that good!!!

mine 1.3A, only managed to clock average 11km/l. but my mileage is only 3k+...heard that it will improve after 5k..... praying hard :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts