Hyundai Forums banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Getz CRDI 2004, 3 cylinders

Does anybody have manual for CRDI 2004, 3 cylinders?! Please... in PDF or any other format. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a 2003 Getz, but it didn't come with the manual, I just tried the links in the first post, but they don't seem to work anymore :S Any chance of updating them? Thanks :)

·
1,462 Posts
The service manuals links are still the same. Just checked and they are working fine. Just pick whatever section you need from Hyundai Getz

Hint: The manuals for 2002 are complete. The ones for 2005 are supplements (facelift changes), so if your Getz is 2005 or later, you will need to download all versions.

Does anybody have manual for CRDI 2004, 3 cylinders?! Please... in PDF or any other format. Thanks.
Unfortunately, the 3 cylinder crdi engine is not covered in this service manuals. Don't ask me why since I have no clue.

Any kind soul out there have a service manual for 2005 1.6 Getz softcopy?

Don't mind can send it to my email @ [email protected] (there is an underscore between euan and hay)

Cheers
Hi ....looking for Getz 1.3 GLS (2005) manual with part list and specifications like bearing sizes, liner size etc.
I don't think there is even such an animal. Have never seen (at least factory issued), a manual with parts specifications such as bearing sizes, etc.

I just bought a 2003 Getz, but it didn't come with the manual, I just tried the links in the first post, but they don't seem to work anymore :S Any chance of updating them? Thanks :)
At the aft link, there is a link for an owner's manual, but in Russian. I guess this is not much help. Perhaps someone here has a manual in English (pdf) for you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for sharing its a big help and thanks for these manuals... great effort on I love you

Does anybody have?
Manual

Electrical Trouble shooting manual

Body Repair Manual

For Tucson and Accent

Thanks again for these manuals

·
Registered
3 Posts
These links do not work anymore. Does anyone have the downloaded copy of the Getz manual? Would be of a great help. Thanks

Regards,
CJ

·
Registered
5 Posts
in the schematic wiring diagrams are wire lines with codes
for exemple : 0.85B and 5.0R
I now that the B is Black and the R is Red but what are the 0.85 - 5.0 are that wire diameters? and in mm? mm2?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Any chance anyone has a getz service manual in english? I have a manual (the one you get with the car) but i need one that will tell me how to fix things and specs on parts needed etc...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Anybody have 2003 Getz FSM pdf file

(chasing the pdf file with everything rolled together not shitload of individual pdf)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I'm new here, and just bought 2008 Getz. Needed to repair the central locking. Please anyone can share to me the complete service manual with body electrical system? Thank you.

email: dipsea23(at)gmail.com

·
Registered
4 Posts
can anyone please assist - happy to repost these on Google Drive and share the link for such invaluable documents

please contact me or re post somewhere thanks!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a full set of Getz manuals downloaded from links (now expired) which were on this forum circa 2012. They are grouped in three RAR files which total some 200mb. The RAR file extension is not valid for attachment here, though I could try renaming the extension to ZIP, but I suspect the file sizes would exceed the forum limit in any case. If you can provide a link where I can upload as RAR files, I will be happy to do so, however I should point out that I avoid Google on principle. You can laugh at my tinfoil hat, I don't care.:laugh:

41 - 60 of 60 Posts