Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUOTE (Duduh @ Feb 9 2009, 06:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=214312
Hello,

The first link works (I've just finished downloading and it looks great, THANKS!) but the 2 others simply won't load.
Is there any chance that someone will upload it again ? Thanks in advance.

Another question,
Will this manual also fit my Hyundai Getz 2006? (the Manual cover is for 2003)
?

Edit: I read the manual a lil bit and discovered that it was intended for 2002-2005 models. is there a different manual for 2006 or that's the best one for my car? Thanks
Edit2: Third link works now, only the second is broken ("Electrical Trouble shooting manual").

Thanks

David

I also have the same issue and i interested in 2006 manual, if there is any updates about it i'll be appreciated if i get informed

·
Registered
3 Posts
When I download the link to the Getz workshop manual it downloads OK, but tries to open in in DivX. This doesn't work. How do I open up a "rar" file to look at it? Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for these manuals... great effort on your part to get these on the system

Having a bit of trouble getting the ETM but I'm hoping it will download ok after a while.

Thanks again for these manuals.

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUOTE (well-dweller @ Feb 14 2010, 05:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=297570
When I download the link to the Getz workshop manual it downloads OK, but tries to open in in DivX. This doesn't work. How do I open up a "rar" file to look at it? Thanks
Hi Buddy,

Use this link "http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/Compression_and_Zip_File_Utilities/WinRAR_Download.html"

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for that Valuable mans!
This ETM manual is simply too big... 49MB cannot download for me in one go and looks like I'm not the only one to experience it.
I am interested in just the electrical scheme, which is the last file in that ETM rar, AFAICT. Anyone who got the electrical scheme can repost just this single file? Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I downloaded the first manual ok I just need to find my copy of RAR but the second and third manuals my Nortons says Malicious website blocked ??? Has the site been hacked

·
Registered
648 Posts
21 - 40 of 60 Posts