Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi,

This is just what I needed! Thank you again and again!!!! May you live another 100 years!! :clap: :clap: :beer:

cheers,
mark

·
Registered
2 Posts
You are a legend! This will save many hours scratching my head trying to figure bits out.

I notice the Eletrical troubleshooting link doesnt work. Did anyone manage to download it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by DanSlade@Oct 20 2008, 05:26 PM
You are a legend! This will save many hours scratching my head trying to figure bits out.

I notice the Eletrical troubleshooting link doesnt work. Did anyone manage to download it?
[snapback]197450[/snapback]​

Repaired Link

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by meremortal@Oct 20 2008, 11:14 PM
If anyone has about 150 meg of webspace i can use i would put them all in one place.
[snapback]197494[/snapback]​

I might be able to offer a reliable space... I will take a look tonight and let you guys know...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just registred to say; I love you, man! :thumbsup:

I've been looking for this for such a long time, like so many others....!

Finally I can get rid of that russian version I found on the web. :gunsmilie: Although the pictures were helpfull, my russian isn't good enough to read the instructions...

Thanks a lot! :liebe011:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

The first link works (I've just finished downloading and it looks great, THANKS!) but the 2 others simply won't load.
Is there any chance that someone will upload it again ? Thanks in advance.

Another question,
Will this manual also fit my Hyundai Getz 2006? (the Manual cover is for 2003)
?

Edit: I read the manual a lil bit and discovered that it was intended for 2002-2005 models. is there a different manual for 2006 or that's the best one for my car? Thanks
Edit2: Third link works now, only the second is broken ("Electrical Trouble shooting manual").

Thanks

David

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone, i dont know if it is me being stupid but reading some of the discussions and and downloading from the links listed below i can find a few sources of the Getz shop manual , but all seem to be for petrol (eg A1CS_EG24A_getz_2003), not diesel. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am looking for a manual for the turbo diesel 1.5 engine car.

Just to make you think how lucky you are in the US and abroad. Turkish car prices are stupid, my 2005 getz diesel average condition cost me Us$10,000 and that is considered very cheap.

Thanks

Nick

1 - 20 of 60 Posts