Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Thursday or Friday I'll have her back from the body shop. She got the studie kit put on. From there's is straight to the exhaust shop to get the dual exhaust put on. Haven't found quad tips anywhere that we're nice, open to suggestions. I'll take some pictures when she's back.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
This Thursday or Friday I'll have her back from the body shop. She got the studie kit put on. From there's is straight to the exhaust shop to get the dual exhaust put on. Haven't found quad tips anywhere that we're nice, open to suggestions. I'll take some pictures when she's back.
Universal 3" Dual Tip DTM 2 5" Inlet T 304 Exhaust Resonator Canister Muffler | eBay

or

AMG MB C63 2 5 inch Universal Twin Loop Chrome Slant Tip Track Weld Dual Muffler | eBay

mine are the same except slanted up (not as subtle as the 2 posted above)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
looking good. is that a "jammer" above the front plate?
and ul regret having painted the front lip. be cautious or ul endup cracking the paint (talking from experience). after flexing a bit n having the paint crack i just rattle canned mine (now plastidip)

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's my ez pass above my plate.. I'm gonna try and be careful with it , my guy only charged me 50 a panel to paint. Depending on how long it lasts without incident I'll repaint it. The back bumper still needs a little work, apperently the v6 sonata and the i4 sonata have different back bumpers, the i4 is slightly longer in the back. This kit is made for a v6 bumper. So it's on right now but looks a little funky. Might end up buying a v6 back bumper.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Studie Kit...

Very nice! Did you have the whole car painted? The first picture is like glass off the hood. Smoooooooth!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Love the chrome...

Another shot
SN, You have done a magnificent job with your Sonata. I love how it is blacked out but not totally. The little accents you left give it such character and really set the car off. I see so many blacked out vehicles that really look cheap when looked at. Not yours! Well done!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts