Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know every one says it can't be done get a car that has aftermarket support and i get all that. 1.8 liter Hyundai motor belt I have found are compression Pistons and a turbo kit which is way too expensive but it's there and I saw somebody said that they would never make over 200 horsepower will right there you're going to be sitting at over 200 easily that's what those do mods including the cold air intake and I don't do Cat-Back exhaust but I do is as I cut out the mid pipe with a straight pipe in their cut off the muffler and put them a horror that like on there and then I want to get a rear diffuser and the front end I saw that I liked a lot I don't like the front of the troops Firenza stands for like to grin but anyway that's crazy how long has to be made fast line ran a 49 and quarter mile yes it took nine seconds to get to fucking 60 miles an hour but once it gets up to 60 miles an hour to place I just goes.

P.s. I voice to text and didn't check it so it could be really bad. Also if anyone can find any after market cams it anything else let me know please and thank you I

1 - 2 of 2 Posts