Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, first of all I'm selling my OEM 18" tires for the 2011-up Sonata. These are the Hankook Optimo 225/45/18 tires that come stock on the 18" wheels for the YF Sonata. They are in decent condition and two have 6.5/32" tread left and two have 6/32" tread left. They were on the car for 32,000 miles and I took them off before the winter as I switched to winter tires on my stock wheels. Here are pictures:

I'm asking $200 shipped to your door. I'm just getting rid of them and they have plenty of tread left for anyone looking to get some cheap tires.

I'm also putting a feeler out for my Genesis Coupe 19" Track Wheels. They are 19x8 for the fronts and 19x8.5 for the rears. I got them last spring and had them on for one summer. The wheels currently have the anthracite gray plastidip on them. Underneath the plastidip the wheels have some scratches and light rash, but they are in really good condition. The plastidip is in great condition and has no peeling or rash anywhere. The tires on the rears are Hankook Ventus V12 Evo 245/40/19 and have 8.5/32" tread left. I put them on last spring and they have 8,000 miles on them. The front wheels are wrapped in the OEM Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 225/40/19 tires. They have 4.5/32" tread left and are in great shape, but would need replacing after another summer or so. See pictures below.

I have more pictures of these wheels when they were on my car and can take some as well if anyone would like. I'm not in a hurry to sell these, but just seeing if anyone is looking. If I can get the right price for them they are as good as yours! I'm asking $1,100 shipped to you.

The best way to reach me would be my email [email protected], but you can also PM me and I will hopefully be checking that often. If you would like more pictures of anything just ask!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and I am also offering much cheaper prices for anyone local that can come pick the wheels or tires up rather than shipping and that is preferred. I am located in Milwaukee, WI and I travel between here and Kentucky quite a bit so I could also travel with them if anyone lives in between there.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have reduced the price to my final lowest point of $950 shipped to you for the Gen Coupe wheels and tires. If I can't sell them at this price I'll be keeping them!

Also the OEM tires are still for sale, email or PM me an offer! They are just taking up space in my parent's garage!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello ZSabonis888, I live 30 miles west of Chicago. I have seen your wheels for a while now. They were always out of my price range when seeing them on CL and the other car forums. I currently have a 2013 Optima LX and look daily for a wheel/tire set of silver KIA/Hyundai OEM 17s or 18s for around $400-$500 locally. I keep hoping someday someone selling a set will show up.

These aren't my first choice, but if you get desperate for a sale and want to get rid of them, let me know. Otherwise, GLWS.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Will the 19x8.5's fit on the front? I'm not looking for a staggered setup, but I was curious if 4 19x8.5 track rims would fit all around.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As far as I know yes. Having four 19x8.5" with the +35 offset you would be fine, however the wheel would stick out slightly from the fender, and if you were lowered you may have rubbing problems.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haven't been on here for a while but yes these are still sitting in my garage! In great shape plastidipped anthracite gray with gloss coats. Two tires in great shape and two need to be replaced.

If anyone is looking for these make me a serious offer and they are yours! Been collecting dust for quite a while.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts