Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1998 Hyundai IT ALL BEAUTIFUL, BUT WHEN DRIVING GAS AND SLOWLY lose mews 2 seconds OBTAINED AFTER GAS WHAT IS THE PROBLEM

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When the vehicle is in position to receive gas normally but when I go to ride on the ride and lose gas after 4 to 5 seconds and also receive gas. It began to happen to me when my father poured thick apple juice, thinking that the fuel 2 liter bottle. I pump and new fuel filter but does not help in what would be the problem your valued opinion.

·
Registered
139 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought a new pump and the fuel filter spark plugs not to come after a day or so we'll see thanks for the help

·
Registered
8 Posts
QUOTE (atrain @ Jun 21 2010, 12:44 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=334826
Don't forget your injectors! Any maybe exhaust is crapped up too, not sure how long you had it running for....
As said earlier, drain and flush your tank with clean fuel, remove fuel pump , remove fuel rail, injectors and clean with a EFI cleaner. change fuel filter and spark plugs. be wary of a fouled oxygen sensor as well, but deal with the other stufff first and see what happens!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All is fine but has started to spend a lot of fuel that comes perhaps forceful oxygen sensor :innocent:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts