Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just recently purchased my sonata, no navigation. I have everything I need speakers, amps, subs, I just don't know if I should keep the factory head unit a get a sound processor, like JL Audio Clean Sweep. Or Replace with an after market dvd/navigation in-dash. Will I lose all functions in the steering wheel. Vol, channel, bluetooth.

·
Registered
107 Posts
QUOTE (fatmexican03 @ Jul 27 2010, 11:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=345415
Just recently purchased my sonata, no navigation. I have everything I need speakers, amps, subs, I just don't know if I should keep the factory head unit a get a sound processor, like JL Audio Clean Sweep. Or Replace with an after market dvd/navigation in-dash. Will I lose all functions in the steering wheel. Vol, channel, bluetooth.

Yes you will lose volume control, channel up/down, input, etc. Your bluetooth should still work for your phone you just won't be able to stream music via BT unless you buy a head unit with BT.

·
Registered
57 Posts
QUOTE (jtfortin @ Jul 28 2010, 02:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=345604
Yes you will lose volume control, channel up/down, input, etc. Your bluetooth should still work for your phone you just won't be able to stream music via BT unless you buy a head unit with BT.
That's why I'm planning on keeping my factory radio when I eventually do my install.

My build is coming rather slowly due to lack of funds.. so far I've RAAMat my doors. Still need to finish the trunk, do the ceiling, and the floors. After all that I'll be ready for my system upgrade.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts