Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey you Tibby guys, I have an XG350 L I am fixing up, I've gotten a full ignition overhaul done described in the recent Grandeur posts,
but I'm still misfiring on my Cylinder #4 (rear bank center)

I wanted to ask, is there performance fuel injector options available for the 2.7 v6 Delta's you guys have?
I can only find OEM Bosch's for my Sigma 6 (35310-38010) and I know there's a lot of interchange for parts between my XG and the other platforms, but it's hard to pin them down since everyone says everything is vehicle specific
The stock for the 2.7 is 35310-37150, I want to know cc ratings, Google isn't giving me much info

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
13,785 Posts
I'm still misfiring on my Cylinder #4 (rear bank center)
I assume by rear bank you mean the cylinders near the firewall?
If so, the center cylinder on the rear bank is #3, with cyl #4 being the front center.
That's why I suggested swapping the cyl 4 injector with one of it's neighbours in your other thread. Because it's an easy task given that it's right at the front of the engine. Not much point to replacing injectors until you know that's the reason for the misfire.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the center cylinder on the rear bank is #3, with cyl #4 being the front center.
Ah, I was told it was the rear bank as cyl#2/4/6, this helps, I can get that done immediately then. But I am still interested in whatever aftermarket accessories come up with the Deltas

1 - 3 of 3 Posts