Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.
I went away for a week and a mouse ended up chewing through the wires for 2 of my fuel injectors right at the connector. I've been trying to find out what they are but I'm turning up nothing. I'm hoping someone might have some experience with this and can point me in the right direction to order new ones.
I have uploaded pictures of the old ones. All they say is Kum 5.
Thanks in advance everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Have dealer part counter person order connector for you..

BTW,, Info violation... Year, Elantra, and 1.8L,, verify correct info please.. Location also so we know which market you in

Not called out in text or in profile to reflect in box at left under your "Adam Rodgers" ,, along with location

Connector code for a 2012 with 1.8L is ---> KUM_XWP_02F_B

Smart dealer part counter person can roll that into Hyundai proper part number and order... though I may have some still attached to harness here somewhere

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much for the reply! I have updated everything but I drive a 2011 Elantra GLS. 6-Spd manual. Where exactly do you find these part numbers? Is this information freely available online?

Again thanks so much for the reply!

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Thanks so much for the reply! I have updated everything but I drive a 2011 Elantra GLS. 6-Spd manual. Where exactly do you find these part numbers? Is this information freely available online?

Again thanks so much for the reply!
Connector code is from the electrical wire diagram, I have dealer login to Hyundai Service site

The dealer part counter person will take connector code and roll into a Hyundai part number after finding connector in the catalog,, first part of it is code,, 02F says it a 2 pin female connector, and black in color

1 - 4 of 4 Posts