7,039 Posts
Sorry but I'm done here.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
On the main dash, flashes PSB Warning light. There should only be one PSB warning light for a dash lol.
Sorry, not up to speed on acronyms

P__________
S__________
B__________

·
Registered
163 Posts
On the main dash, flashes PSB Warning light. There should only be one PSB warning light for a dash lol.

Why do you think that is related to the fuel system?
Edit: I see the posts suggesting that, but it seems odd. Do you have any operational symptoms?

"
The pre-safe seat belt warning light will illuminate if a malfunction is detected with your pre-safe seat belt.
Have the system checked if:

• • The light comes on while the vehicle is in motion.
In order to maximize the safety of the passenger, the pre-safe seat belt system operates as below

• • The seat belt is tightened when:
- Emergency braking situation occurs
- Losing control of the vehicle
- The passenger leans to one side

• • The seat belt vibrates when:
- The Lane Departure Warning System (if equipped) detects the vehicle has moved out of its lane
CAUTION
Do not be surprised when the seat belt vibrates. It's not a malfunction but a warning for your safety.
Other functions are winding a loose seat belt after unfastening the seat belt."

- from the super secret owner's manual...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why do you think that is related to the fuel system?

"
The pre-safe seat belt warning light will illuminate if a malfunction is detected with your pre-safe seat belt.
Have the system checked if:

• • The light comes on while the vehicle is in motion.
In order to maximize the safety of the passenger, the pre-safe seat belt system operates as below

• • The seat belt is tightened when:
- Emergency braking situation occurs
- Losing control of the vehicle
- The passenger leans to one side

• • The seat belt vibrates when:
- The Lane Departure Warning System (if equipped) detects the vehicle has moved out of its lane
CAUTION
Do not be surprised when the seat belt vibrates. It's not a malfunction but a warning for your safety.
Other functions are winding a loose seat belt after unfastening the seat belt."

- from the super secret owner's manual...
From just about every other post I've read this exact warning light was related to fuel control module. To me it doesn't make sense why the fuel system would be in control of the seat belt warning light, but I figured I could do a quick swap to see if that was indeed the issue. If not then I just return the used part.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
My mistake...thought it was PCB (printed circuit board) which all are....I think I need new glasses.....Can't figure it. Just had them checked 16 years ago....:surprise:

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
From just about every other post I've read this exact warning light was related to fuel control module. To me it doesn't make sense why the fuel system would be in control of the seat belt warning light, but I figured I could do a quick swap to see if that was indeed the issue. If not then I just return the used part.
That will be a waste of your time,

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don't believe everything you read on the internet or in here. That has ZERO to do with the Fuel Pump Module.
That's my thought was, but there were just too many posts so it started to sway me. My initial thought was the PSB warning is related to the power seat control module on the passenger side. Which makes more sense than a fuel pump. You have any guesses as to what it could relate to?

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
That's my thought was, but there were just too many posts so it started to sway me. My initial thought was the PSB warning is related to the power seat control module on the passenger side. Which makes more sense than a fuel pump. You have any guesses as to what it could relate to?
Need to scan it and see what's going on in the modules.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
BTW...that information floating around out there is why there's so many used modules for sale on eBay and Amazon....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts