Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard many stories about the fuel consumption of matrix.But As the owner of one,i feel that it largely depends onb how one drives.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Originally posted by floyd@Jul 24 2004, 08:42 AM
I've heard many stories about the fuel consumption of matrix.But As the owner of one,i feel that it largely depends onb how one drives.
[snapback]293[/snapback]​

10 km/liter on the average. :huh:

·
Registered
56 Posts
yes you are right it largely depends how one drives,and also,matrix is a drinker cos of his weight compare to a 1.6cc saloon car

·
Registered
18 Posts

how bad is bad... benchmark against Corolla, Nissan 1.6A. Mazda 3?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Originally posted by StarOmega@Jul 30 2004, 06:43 AM
how bad is bad... benchmark against Corolla, Nissan 1.6A. Mazda 3?
[snapback]606[/snapback]​

People must understand that matrix by virtuse of its solid built is a heavy car and its FC should be compared to similar range of continental cars. Notwithstanding this my matrix is giving me about 9 -10k/L which compares well with other conti marques I have driven :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
my previous rover 1.6 only give me 9km per litre,some more manual 1 <_<
Originally posted by hyundi@Sep 10 2004, 01:24 PM
People must understand that matrix by virtuse of its solid built is a heavy car and its FC should be compared to similar range of continental cars. Notwithstanding this my matrix is giving me about 9 -10k/L which compares well with other conti marques I have driven :)
[snapback]1117[/snapback]​

1 - 6 of 6 Posts