Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
17" Elantra Limited silver alloy wheels & tires. P215/45/R17 Contiprocontact. Like new condition wheels with center caps, tires have 5 mm tread left. No TPMS. Weight is 32# per wheel & tire set. Located in Flagstaff, AZ Price is $550 + shipping. PM if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
spare replacement option

I can entertain the option to sell these individually for spares. $150 each plus shipping.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Going on a 3 week vacation, so I will not be around to show or ship wheeels, back around Dec 22. Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Back in Arizona, just in time to send or show these wheels & tires for gifts. PM me if you want the complete set or just a nice spare. Happy Holidays.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Could you give me a shipping quote to 02808?

If the shipping is not too cost prohibitive, I am interested.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The cost to ship to 02808 is $55 ea tire/wheel set in a plastic bag with Fedex, or $88 via UPS boxed.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$475 plus shipping for the set or $125 plus shipping per wheel/tire set. After Christmas sale.

·
22,788 Posts
Jim, have you tried Craigslist? That combined tire/wheel weight drives the shipping charges right off the charts. Not that it's within your control. The freight line charges are what they are and all of us are powerless to do anything but accept it.

·
Registered
644 Posts
photecs I here ya, I'm in Ontario as well and I'll find an awesome deal on something that's on my list of mods only to find out they're too far away or too pricey even to ship! Where abouts are you located in Ontario, I'm in a city called Peterborough which is between Toronto & Ottawa if you didn't know already. I'm about 2 hours Northeast of Toronto & 3 hour's South of Ottawa. Hope you can find what your looking for here, if not try good ol kijiji you never know I found a set of lowering springs for my Elantra in Ottawa for $220. TTYL

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Rich,

Yes, I have posted on Craigs list, but it's been a while, so I will post again. Thanks for your suggestion. Jim

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Two wheels & tires left. Spring sale $100 plus shipping per wheel/tire set . Great spare tire option.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts