Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2001 Hyundai Accent GL, and i love the car! However, on my quest to get it inspected, this dauntingly absent part stands in my way. I need the Front Turn Signal Bulb Socket, the piece that the bulb screws into, as it screws into the headlight assembly. I have searched the internet restlessly for this part, does anyone know where i can find one??

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased a 2001 Hyundai Accent GL, and i love the car! However, on my quest to get it inspected, this dauntingly absent part stands in my way. I need the Front Turn Signal Bulb Socket, the piece that the bulb screws into, as it screws into the headlight assembly. I have searched the internet restlessly for this part, does anyone know where i can find one??
go online to a Hyundai dealer. The part ranges from 15 to 40 bucks. I have a 2007 model and found one there for 17 bucks. You can also call their parts department and ask but they NEED your vin # to get the right part because the first time I went there they sold me the wrong one, then I went back and the guy said that they should always find the vin # because there are different ones for different Sonatas. I bet yours is around the same price but the part is very hard to find unless you go through the dealer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts