Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Air bag light has been on for a week. Took it in for a check and was shocked to find out it is the the passenger seat mat cushion assembly. 700.00 dollars to fix. I am meticiulous about getting it serviced on time and keeping it right. This is very dissapointing. Has anyone had any experiance with this. Potential recall? Less costly fix? A safe work around? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Air bag light has been on for a week. Took it in for a check and was shocked to find out it is the the passenger seat mat cushion assembly. 700.00 dollars to fix. I am meticiulous about getting it serviced on time and keeping it right. This is very dissapointing. Has anyone had any experiance with this. Potential recall? Less costly fix? A safe work around? Thanks.
Lets start out with what kind of vehicle that you own. It's best to do it something like this. Santa Fe, 2003, 4WD, 2.7- otherwise you will waste peoples time asking you questions. Many times people get on the wrong sub-forum.

·
Registered
21 Posts
From his post history he is most likely posting about his 2006 2.7 v6 Santa Fe 4WD...but yeah, generally a good idea just to have that in his user info.

that's all I have to say about that.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts