Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys. got in to accident and ripped off connector on engine wire harness that goes to front bumper (parking sensors and camera)
I need help to recognize this connector. its from 2020 Hyundai palisade front bumper wire harness(part #91890-s8020). I need the other peace from this connector.
Can anybody give me a part # for it? and wire diagram for front parking sensors and camera so i can connect it correctly.
first pic is engine harness

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
@boropark I recently found myself in exactly the same situation. Did you ever find the answer that you were looking for? Would appreciate it if you have found a solution and can share. Thanks.

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
16,976 Posts
FWIW, here are the details of the female harness connector that mates with the connector shown in the photos...

If I helped you fix it, why not...

Your support is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
3 Posts
No luck, I just hired auto electric to do it for me...
I received the parking sensor wire harness (Hyundai part number 91890-S8020) – this came with the HPA045-17121 Female Housing and Female Front Holder that leads to the engine harness. In terms of assembly, wires are inserted into the respective housing and then the blue holders are inserted to secure wires in place. I’m still searching for a wiring diagram or close up pics of the engine harness end to ensure that the wires go back where they are supposed to be. Would appreciate close up pics of the engine harness showing how the wires line up if anyone has access to this. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Found more information here:

Solution appears to be:

1 - heavy gauge black wire
4 - pink w/black stripe
5 - green
6 - black
7 - black w/orange stripe
12 - pink

·
Registered
2 Posts
Please ca you told me where I can find this part please.
Found more information here:

Solution appears to be:

View attachment 459248

1 - heavy gauge black wire
4 - pink w/black stripe
5 - green
6 - black
7 - black w/orange stripe
12 - pink

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello guys. got in to accident and ripped off connector on engine wire harness that goes to front bumper (parking sensors and camera)
I need help to recognize this connector. its from 2020 Hyundai palisade front bumper wire harness(part #91890-s8020). I need the other peace from this connector.
Can anybody give me a part # for it? and wire diagram for front parking sensors and camera so i can connect it correctly.
first pic is engine harness
View attachment 455265
View attachment 455261 View attachment 455262 View attachment 455263 View attachment 455264
Please can yo told me if u find the part? I need the same one. I will appreciate if u let me know where I can find. Ty

1 - 8 of 8 Posts