Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our daughter hit something laying on the highway and it knocked loose and broke the fog lamp bracket. The light works but right now gorrila tape is working.
Also, it put a gouge and broke a couple of the bumper clips the secures the outside crease.
I see the unpainted for $200 and was thi king to get it painted and do it myself. Anyone tackle this before or know hard it is? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
941 Posts
Remove the push pins under the car that secure the bumper, there might be some screws too.. forget exactly. Remove the screw in the top of the wheel well on either side. Remove any push pins under the hood that are holding the bumper and then just yank it off.

Very simple.

If you're lucky you might be able to get a painted one on ebay... easier that way.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Agree with ^^^

I watched a few videos on YouTube on how to do this. Seems like modern cars being made are made to be light and in doing such, are easy to take apart. Makes me wonder how they stay together sometimes.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks fellas. Think I'm gonna tackle it, but looking for a painted one. I'll post a step-by-step when i start.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok ordered a new bumper on eBay have the fog light. Does anyone know the size of the 4 screws that holds the fog light on bumper posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts