Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about putting on a bra for the front hood and front bumper early next year. I plan on going to Venice Fl in March and hate to drive down 75 in the winter months as road salt is always a issue and small rocks on the highway picked up by cars and trucks in the front of my car.

I have a buddy who just had one put on his Lexus for $299.00 but and had it wrapped but didn't have the bumper done. I know the dealer charges a arm and a leg to have a bra put on. Has anyone else had one put on their Azera?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I was looking at this before I posted a new thread. The new sports bras are a clear plastic that fits tight over a 1/3 of the hood. It can be removed but not sure if after paying $299.99 you would want to do that. It is a clear plastic that goes over the bumper and the hood can even go over the side mirrors. It protects against dings from rocks.

The bra from the post back on page three is ugly wouldn't want that on my Azera. The new ones today unless you really look you cannot see the bra as it is a clear coat plastic over the paint. Fit tight so no moisture gets under the plastic as long as it is tucked under the hood.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Have you considered plasti dip? Don't know if it comes in clear, but it does come in some interesting colors, it can be peeled off when your trip is over. Lots of youtube videos on the stuff.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This stuff is clear doesn't come in colors. You can take it off but you should just leave it on all of the time. Protect the car from dings on the bumper, hood and side mirrors. The dealer can put it on but it is expensive when they do it. I have a guy's name and he can do the same job with the same material for half the cost.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts